TEACH, LEARN, LIVE
Great importance is placed on the professional development of our teachers. Through our learning organization philosophy we encourage our teachers to prosper in an environment of fairness and balance.
- A fully paid induction week is held for all new teachers at the beginning of each academic year.
- Training sessions have been held by trainers such as Mario Rinvolucri and Simon Marshall from Pilgrims, Adrian Underhill, Naomi Moir from OUP, etc.
- Regular training sessions, observations (with written feedback) and twice-yearly appraisals encourage your growth as a teacher.
- Idea sharing with other members of the teaching staff, where there is a good mix of knowledge and experience that can contribute to your personal growth as a teacher.
- Bi-monthly INSETT sessions
- Participation in school social activities. Chance to partake, get creative and have some fun with your students and peers.
- Support for Italian paperwork and finding housing
- Italian classes during the school year
- Accompaniment for external classes
- Teaching supplies and course books provided