How to apply
How do I apply?
- Check that you are eligible for the course here
- Apply online here
- You’ll be emailed a pre-interview task. Complete it and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You’ll be invited to an interview on Zoom.
- If successful, pay the deposit to secure your place on the course
- Pay the final balance by two weeks before the course start date
- No payment should be made until your acceptance on the course has been confirmed.
- Once accepted, secure your place on the course by paying the non-refundable deposit of €500.
- Pay the remaining balance by two weeks before the course start date. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of your place on the course.
- If applying less than two weeks before the course start date, you will have to make full payment immediately after acceptance on the course.
- Should you withdraw from a course less than two weeks before its commencement, the course fees will be forfeited along with the deposit.
- All deposits and fees will be refunded in the event of a course being cancelled and if subsequent courses are not suitable for you.
- You should be aware that there is a risk of failing the course and that, in such an event, no fees can be returned.
An overview of the CELTA at IH Reggio Calabria:
- Optional 3 days of FREE training in teaching young learners at the end of the course, making you better prepared for the job market
- Competitive course fee of €1,550 including all Cambridge fees
- Vastly experienced tutors: our main course tutor has worked on approximately 80 CELTA courses around the world
- Quality assurance of a school that has been in operation since 1964
- Caring, supportive learning environment: see what our former trainees have
to say about us on the CeltaDelta.com website!
APPLY NOW »