How to Apply
Applicants should be:
- Native-level speakers of English
- Committed to promoting a positive, caring learning environment
- Keen to develop their teaching knowledge and practical experience
- Eager to work as part of a team
- Reliable, organised and flexible
- Either CELTA or Trinity TESOL qualified (candidates with a PGCE and TEFL experience will also be considered)
Due to Italian law, we are currently only able to offer employment to EU Nationals.
Some knowledge of Italian is an advantage, but is not necessary Experience is preferred.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in joining our team, please apply online